ISO 9001 quality mark for coach companies
Coach company Brouwer Tours holds the ISO 9001 quality mark for coach companies.
All CoachMarque members are regularly and independently audited in order to prove that they continue to comply with the very highest levels of safety, customer service and operational standards.
When choosing a CoachMarque operator you can guarantee that:
- All CoachMarque accredited vehicles are less than 10 years old and subject to a regular and rigorous preventative maintenance programmes to maximise reliability and safety.
- The coach operator will have an appointed person within the organisation directly responsible for all health & safety issues, along with a comprehensive health & safety policy readily available for your inspection.
- The coach operator will have a policy of informing customers of all onboard safety procedures prior to each and every departure.
- All drivers' licences are frequently checked to ensure they have a current and valid licence for the type of vehicle they are likely to drive.
- Coaches will always be presented in a clean condition with the driver in full company uniform.
- The coach operator will provide a 24-hour helpline for use in the event of an emergency.
- The coach operator will have an identifiable and registered operating base.
- In the unlikely event of you making a complaint, the coach operator will initiate a formal procedure to deal both quickly and effectively with any client dissatisfaction.
- The coach operator fully complies with all necessary insurance requirements for public liability, group vehicle cover, employers’ insurance and, where required, tour operator liability. Where appropriate, the coach operator will comply fully with current legislation concerning package travel regulations (including the safeguarding of monies paid in advance).
- An approved and documented driver training policy.
- All drivers will have a copy of a handbook containing relevant information required to carry out their duties professionally and in line with the company policy.